首页>生意经>贸易生意经>详情页

2010年报关员考试报关英语基础语句

2010-08-05 09:40

  [导读]本文为“2010年报关员考试必备报关英语基础语句50句”,以供广大学员参考使用!更多有关报关员考试资料请访问人事考试教育网报关员频道。

  1 When can we expect its delivery?

  什么时间能发货呢?

  2 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.

  产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。

  3 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?

  你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?

  4 What's the suggested retail price?

  建议零售价格是多少呢?

  5 What do you expect it to go for?

  你们的试销情况如何?

  6 How did you decide that product was safe?

  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

  7 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

  你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

  8 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.

  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

  9 How much will it cost?

  这种商品成本价是多少?

  10 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.

  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%.

  11 When can we expect its delivery?

  什么时间能发货呢?

  12 It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.

  产品已投产了,所以月底前你可以获得。

  13 When do you expect to have this ready for sale?

  你希望此种商品何时上市出售呢?

  14 What's the suggested retail price?

  建议零售价格是多少呢?

  15 What do you expect it to go for?

  你们的试销情况如何?

  16 How did you decide that product was safe?

  你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

  17 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?

  你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

  18 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.

  我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

  19 How much will it cost?

  这种商品成本价是多少?

  20 We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.

  我们订价为98美元,几乎少于竞争对手30%.

  21 What does the test marketing show?

  试销说明了什么?

  22 It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.

  这在所有市场销售良好,所以获得三成的市场占有率是指日可待的。

  23 I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.

  我得说预定发货日期应该在本月底。

  24 The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.

  下个月底好像是最佳的销售日。

  25 We're aiming its price for $ 98.

  我们订价为98美元。

  26 To answer the first part of your question, I'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.

  你问题的第一部分,我要说的就是我们的研究非常广泛。

  27 If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.

  如果你还有问题的话,请和报告最后一页名单上的人员联系。

  28 Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

  对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫斯吗?

  29 Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.

  是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

  30 Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

  对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗?

  31 I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.

  我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

  32 I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.

  我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

  33 I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel.

  我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

  34 How was your flight? Was it comfortable?

  你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

  35 It was quite good. But it was awfully long.

  班机很好,就是时间太长了。

  36 Did you have a good flight?

  你旅途愉快吗?

  37 Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.

  不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

  38 How was your flight?

  你的航班怎样?

  39 Did you get any sleep on the plane?

  你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

  40 Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

  华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

  41 No, I don't. Will it be a problem?

  不,我没有,会有困难吗?

  42 I don't think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.

  我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

  43 I've made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.

  我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

  44 We've booked a Western-style room for you.

  我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

  45 Let's go to the station to get a train into town.

  我们到火车站去乘车进城。

  46 Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

  从此地去台北要很久吗?

  47 It's about an hour.

  大概要一个小时。

  48 We'll get a taxi from the station.

  我们到火车站乘出租车。

  49 There's a shuttle bus we can use.

  我们可搭乘机场班车。

  50 I've brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.

  我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

继续阅读与本文标签相同的文章

免责声明:本文章和图片均来至于网络和网络上传,如有侵权请及时联系cs@jdy.com给与删除

相关推荐