首页>生意经>贸易生意经>详情页

2010年报关员考试英语辅导:重点报关语句及详解说明

2010-08-05 09:41

  1 I think your price is on the high side.

  我认为贵方价格偏高。

  2 Your price is 0% higher than that of last year.

  你方价格比去年高出0%

  3 It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.

  如果我们按这个价格购买,将很能难推销。

  4 Competitio. for this kind of goods is tough.

  这种商品的竞争非常激烈。

  5 We can‘’t persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.

  按这个价格,我们不能说服用户购买你们的产品。

  6 To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.

  我认为要做成这笔交易,您至少要降价4%.

  7 The German quotation is lower than yours.

  德国报价比你们的低。来源:报关员培训网

  8 You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.

  您知道有的国家对这种商品正在削价抛售。

  9 I‘’d like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.

  我想指出提你方原始价格已经超出市场价格。我们不能接受。

  10 If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.

  如果您确有诚意与我们做生意,请摊牌吧。

  11 If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other suppliers.

  如果您的价格难以接受,我们的客户就会转向其他的供应商。

  12 If you insist on your original price, I‘’m afraid you will have little chance to get the business.

  如果您坚持原来的价格,恐怕您获得这笔交易的可能性极小。

  13 Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.

  别的供应商有和这几乎相同的货,价格便宜10%至14%.

  14 The market is declining, we recommend your immediate acceptance.

  市场在萎缩,我们建议你方马上接受。

  15 I‘’m glad that we‘’ve settled the price.

  很高兴我们就价格达成了共识。

  16 I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.

  非常感谢贵方的努力与合作,希望这只是我们今后业务往来的开端。

  17 What‘’s your counter-offer?

  您的还价是多少?

  18 It‘’s impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.

  不可能,您可能注意到了近年来原材料的价格上涨了。

  19 Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.

  和国际市场价格相比,我方报价相比较合理。

  20 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I‘’m afraid.

  恐怕我方报价比您从我方竞争对手那儿得到的报价更优惠。

  821 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.

  一般来讲,合同一经双方签订就不得更改。

  22 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.

  由于这种难以预料的情况,合同中的有关条款不得不做些修改。

  23 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?

  这个合同将到期,我们来谈谈新合同的事宜吧。

  24 Packing has a close bearing on sales.

  包装直接关系到产品的销售。

  25 Packing will help push the sales.

  包装有助于推销产品。

  26 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.

  买方通常很注意包装。

  27 Different articles require different forms of packing.

  不同商品需要不同的包装。

  28 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.

  一般来说,买方应承担包装费用。

  29 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?

  包装占货物总成本的百分比是多少?

  30 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.

  包装必须很坚固,能承受野蛮装卸。

  31 Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.

  坚固的包装可以防止货物在运输途中受到任何损失。

  32 Cartons are seaworthy.

  纸箱适合海运。

  33 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.

  人们购买这种商品通常用来赠亲友,所以精美高雅的设计至关重要。

  34 We‘’d like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.

  我们很想听听你们在包装方面有什么意见。

  35 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?

  有关包装运输唛头的条款你们有什么异议吗?

  36 We‘’ll pack the goods according to your instruction.

  我们将按你方的要求进行包装。

  37 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.

  货物将用细刨花包装,以防损坏。

  38 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.

  应采取措施加固纸箱。

  36 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.

  我们非常欢迎大家对包装方面提出建议。

  40 Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.

  许多国外客户已经认可了我们标准化的包装。

继续阅读与本文标签相同的文章

免责声明:本文章和图片均来至于网络和网络上传,如有侵权请及时联系cs@jdy.com给与删除

相关推荐