首页>中小企业融资>个人成长>详情页

电话英语TelephoneEnglish3【电话销售英语】

2010-08-24 09:54

Dialogue
A: Hello! Is this Da-Da Company?
喂!是大大公司吗?
B: Yes, it is, sir.
是的,先生。
A: May I speak to Mr. Henderson, manager of the Foreign Department?
请找国外部经理亨德森先生听电话好吗?
B: I'm sorry, sir, but Mr. Henderson is out now.
对不起,先生,亨德森先生出去了。
A: When is he expected back?
他什么时会回来?
B: He'll be back at one o'clock. Can I take a message?
他1点会回来。要不要留个话?
A: Thank you, but I'd rather have him call me back.
谢谢你,不过我更想让他回电话给我。
B: May I have your name, please?
请问您的大名?
A: Oh, my name is David Lin. Lin is my last name.
哦,我叫林大卫,姓林。
B: I see, Mr. Li.
知道了,李先生。
A: No, no, not Li, Lin… L-I-N. L for London, I for Isaac and N for Nancy.
不,不,不是李,是林。L-I-N。London的L,Isaac的I,Nancy的N。
B: I've got it-Mr. Lin?
我知道了——林先生对吧?
A: Right.
对了。
B: Does Mr. Henderson know your phone number?
亨德森先生知道你的电话号码吗?
A: Yes, he does.
是的,他知道。
B: All right, Mr. Lin. I'll tell him to call you back later.
好的,林先生。待会儿我会告诉他回你电话。
A: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
B: You're welcome.
不客气
 
【注】
message n. 留话;口信
manager n. 经理
foreign adj. 国外的
would rather 宁可
last name 姓(first name 名)
 
活用练习
1、Can I take a message? 要不要留个话?
 
2、May I take a message? 要不要留个话?
 
3、Would you like to leave a message? 要不要留个话?
 
4、Would you care to leave a message? 要不要留个话?  想知道怎么轻松应付老外吗?友商社区给你支招!!

继续阅读与本文标签相同的文章

免责声明:本文章和图片均来至于网络和网络上传,如有侵权请及时联系cs@jdy.com给与删除

相关推荐